<!-- Version: SixBit eCommerce Suite 188.8.131.52 (Business) --><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"/><!-- Begin Description -->This item is:_______NEW BOWER MUB7307UBM CYLINDRICAL ROLLER BEARING_____________________________________________________________
Includes only what is shown in the picture.
Warehouse Location:____Shelf_____green tub 10 bag E___________________________________________
Sales tax will be added to items shipping to locations in Kansas.
<?xml:namespace prefix="o" ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
By bidding and or purchasing this item(s) you (the buyer) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. An “item” is defined as the following: The unit or units purchased in the ebay listing, (it could be a single unit, multiple units, a mixture of units, a variety of units, the incorrect unit or any combination of units not mentioned). It also includes the packaging, or lack thereof, the shipping label, and any contents place in the package by error.
2. The “Seller” is defined as West Place, LLC.
3. The “buyer” is defined as the entity that purchased the item from West Place, LLC.
4. If the buyer does not agree to these terms and conditions then do not purchase from us.
5. All items are sold “AS IS” No warranty or liability is expressed or implied.
6. The buyer agrees that: All items are shipped without insurance. It is the responsibility of the buyer to let us know if they want insurance on the item. Insurance cost is $2.00 for every $50 insured, in $50 increments. The buyer agrees that if no insurance is purchased and the item is not received or received damaged that no claim shall be brought against the seller.
7. We only ship to PayPal confirmed street addresses, no exceptions. No PO Boxes, APO, FPO or similar addresses.
8. The buer agrees that the sale is considered complete once the carrier has picked up the item from the seller.
9. The buyer agrees that if there is a dispute that arises that the dispute will be settled in the State of Kansas under the laws of Kansas.
10. The buyer agrees that the item fits the buyers purpose prior to bidding.
11. The buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the seller from any and all claims arising out of any conditions or defects for the item or items that they purchased
12. We only ship to the continental United States. The shipping price quoted is for the continental United States Only. All other locations will be charged extra. Out of county buyers agree to pay any additional charges that we ask them to pay including but not limited to import duties, shipping costs, packaging costs, time costs, and other costs. If the item is shipped via ebay global shipping program these terms and conditions still apply.
13. Claims made against the carrier for non-delivery, lost in transit or any other reason shall be made solely by the buyer without aid from the Seller.
14. In the event that any clauses or phrases contained here within are ruled out by a judge, the law, a lawyer, jurors, and or any other entity all others remain in effect.
15. If any claim is brought against the Seller the buyer agrees to pay for any and all costs including legal fees, travel, time, accommodations, and other costs. Late payment will result in the seller charging interest at the maximum legal rate.
16. In any event or circumstance the maximum liability to the Seller is the purchase price plus cost of shipping plus sales tax if applicable. This amount is not subject to inflation, interest, inconvenience fee or any other price adjustment.
17. The buyer agrees there will be no refunds for any reason outside of Ebay’s return policy.
18. The buyer understands that our items are wholesale, overstock, unclaimed, foreclosure purchase or salvage goods. Most boxes have been opened for inspection and photos. If items are listed as new they may not come with original packaging.
19. The buyer agrees that they are trained, licensed, qualified, and understand how to properly use, dispose of and handle the product in accordance with law and regulations.
20. The buyer agrees that if any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be void that it does not void or alleviate the enforcement of the remainder of this contract.
<!-- End Description -->
Powered by SixBits eCommerce Solution